Resonance group meeting No 1 was held on 15th May 2018, UNIFE – CENTOFORM at Aster, Via Piero Gobetti, 101, Bologna, Italy
Presentation, and discussions with local experts and stakeholders during “Forum Clust-ER BUILD – Edilizia e Costruzioni”, regional Association of building experts, which involved at that time more than 17 among research centres and Universities, 5 higher education centres, 10 industries, 2 industrial associations, associations of professionals, Public Administration, Emilia-Romagna Region, Emilia-Romagna High Technology Network. Today the Clust-ER BUILD association counts more than 35 associates.
Over 10 participants from local stakeholders participated the Resonance group meeting (industrial associations, other universities, VET schools, private companies, public administration etc.).
The Clust-ER Building and Construction, Clust-ER BUILD, project focuses on three strategic lines of research and innovation through working groups, based on Value Chain method of analysis in order to represent the Emilia-Romagna building and construction system. The three main value chains focus on the following tasks:
- “Conservation and valorization of built heritage” toward improvement and smart reuse, by means of technological and process innovations;
- “Energy efficiency and sustainability in buildings”, for energy efficient, resilient and sustainable buildings;
- “Safety of buildings and civil infrastructures”, to mitigate vulnerability and environmental (seismic, hydraulic and hydrogeological) risks.
Content of the Meeting:
Meeting covered presentation of the project, general assumptions and goals for the project. Meeting was organised in Italian language.
Participants of the meeting discussed about the project aim and core competences of diagnosis expert in relationship with the regional and national context. No substantial remarks were mentioned. Moreover, all the participants agreed about the need to support new training paths and competencies updating in the field of diagnosis for existing buildings interventions.
Medium and long term fallout:
Consequently, the Clust-ER BUILD Association adopted the research and educational area of “Diagnosis” as main topics of the next year of its activities:
- Realizing target and focus groups, with reference to the three Value Chain, in order to verify the competencies of the sector in the field of diagnosis for the intervention on existing buildings;
- Updating regional Smart Specialization Strategy (S3) with reference to the new Horizon Europe Programme, the next research and innovation framework programme.